Thanks again for today. Our little friend is exhausted. Much appreciated. Always feel at ease leaving him with you. Thankyou.
Frankie had a great day yesterday. Thanks for all you guys do.
I have just seen Maggies videos and I nearly cried you are doing such a good job with her. Thanks.
Wow, this has been fascinating to watch. She's really benefited from her day with you guys and had such fun in the process. Thanks so much for sending the videos through, we look forward to seeing Amira progressing with guidance for us and assistance from you.
Could not recommend the trainers and staff at Playful Paws enough. By working with the girls I can see an immense positive change in Ruby's behaviour. Couldn't be happier. Thanks so much team!
I would like to highly recommend Playful Paws. We were visiting Lakes Entrance and booked our dog Echo into doggy daycare. He absolutely loved his stay and he was extremely well looked after. We even made a special trip back to Bairnsdale the next day just so he could have another play. He is normally…
I would also like to complement you and your staff on a very friendly and professionally run business. From the first day that I popped in to ask questions I have nothing but admiration for you and your staff members. Everyone has been so helpful. We know that Sarge is in very caring and capable hands.
Playful Paws received a nomination for the Best Local Supportive Business in the Bairnsdale Chamber of Commerce Business Awards.
See some of our customer’s comments below:
- Playful Paws – supporting mans best friend to shine!
- Megs and her staff have provided great support to me through training my dog for two years now.
- I am voting for Playful Paws because they were there to support so many people’s dogs during the bushfires, they help people with disabilities and mental health issues train assistance dogs and they generally support so many people become more responsible pet owners with happier better behaved dogs.
- Megs and her team have supported the regions doggo’s and their families through emergency care during recent bushfires then within weeks adjusting to COVID 19 way of life. They are always sharing knowledge to teach us humans how to nurture and bring out the best in our fury family member.
- Everyone there is absolutely amazing, so genuine and care about every dog and human that walks through their doors.
- Playful Paws offer caring and constructive support.
- Truly professional, very supportive, welcoming, nothing is too much trouble.
Nothing is too hard, always happy to help out.
- Playful Paws help the community by employing local people. The staff educate the community & owners on better kept animals.
- During the fires, Megs took as many animals as she could from people who needed her help. As well as sleeping at the business and helping other animals and their human owners at the oval during such a dreadful time. She gave selflessly and worked 24 hours each day. Then during covid she adapted her business yet again for people and their dogs. In addition to all of this she still continued to help support people with their therapy dogs and training. This year has been a train wreck for our town. Yet Megs and her ladies have gone well above and beyond. Her love for animals, and our town and it’s people, at most vulnerable is beyond doubt. She is a stand out figure of our town. So many may people have made it through this year because of Megs, and Playful Paws!!!
- Fantastic venue, they offer great services, they love all dogs, big & small.